The time has come to, once again, explore the world together. With that being said, YEHUDI’s primary concern remains the safety and well being of each and every participant. Below please find the COVID policies for the YEHUDI Fellowships: Zion National Park Program.
- Every participant must submit either:
- A negative result from a coronavirus test (PCR preferred) , taken within one week prior to the program OR
- Proof of Covid vaccination
- Every participant must sign a health affirmation, confirming that he/she has not experienced any COVID symptoms in the past seven days and that he/she has not , knowingly, been exposed to anyone who is COVID positive in the past 14 days.
- Masks must be worn during all indoor programming except when food is being served
- Participants must sleep only in the rooms assigned to them
- Hand sanitizer and extra masks will be available at all times in the lodging facility.
- All participants must sign a waiver indemnifying YEHUDI from responsibility should he/she contract Covid-19 during this program